Hotel and Casino Applications
Virtually all of the Water Treatment Services and Water Purification Systems offered by Aqua Clear are commonly used in hotels and casinos. Most have Cooling Towers and/or Boilers that require treatment services and many require water softeners or other purification systems to improve the incoming water quality either for guest comfort or for equipment longevity, or both.
Aqua Clear provides systems and services to a long list of hotels and casinos throughout the Southwest United States and we welcome the opportunity to meet with anyone in the hospitality industry to discuss opportunities for improving system efficiencies and reducing operational costs, relative to water related systems.
Following is an overview of the systems and services commonly utilized by Hotels and Casinos:
Systems and Products Offered by Aqua Clear:
- ReverseOsmosis Systems
- FiltrationSystems and Solutions
- CustomDesigned Water Treatment Skids
- D.I.Exchange Tanks
- Ultraviolet(UV) Water Treatment Systems
- AutomaticChemical Controllers
- CustomBlended Water Treatment Chemicals
- EPARegistered Water Treatment Products
Services Offered by Aqua Clear:
Process Equipment Services
- CoolingTower Cleaning and De-scaling
- CoolingTower Water Maintenance
- Closed-loopTreatment Programs
- BoilerCleaning and De-scaling
- CarbonRe-bedding for Carbon Filters
- On-SiteWater Quality Evaluations and Service
- ChemicalTreatment Programs
- Corrosion ControlMonitoring
Reverse Osmosis and Filtration Equipment Services
- RO andNanofiltration Service Programs
- MembraneCleaning (on-site and factory deep-cleaning)
- WaterSoftener Calibration and Inspection
- FiltrationSystem Maintenance
- D.I.Tank Exchange
All of our water treatment services are custom tailored to your specific needs and our goal is to save you money by improving the performance and extending the life of your systems, while at the same time reducing maintenance costs as well as water and energy consumption.
Call or e-mail us today to arrange for an on-site evaluation. There is no charge, and we will provide you with an honest assessment of the current condition of your water systems, as well as a recommendation for a treatment program that will address your specific requirements.